This fudge is perfect for days you’re craving s’mores but don’t have time to make a campfire.
prep time: ~15 min | cook time: ~12 hrs | makes: ~ 3 dozen
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine graham crackers and ½ cup melted butter and press evenly into prepared pan. Bake in preheated over for about 8-10 minutes. This will give you a firmer crust. Let cool while you complete the filling.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate chips, ¼ cup butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir the mixture frequently until it is completely combined (~3-5 min). Remove from heat.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of graham cracker crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle marshmallows on top, pressing slightly so they stick to the fudge. Change your oven temperature to broil and broil the fudge until the marshmallows are golden brown (~1 min). Watch them carefully so they don’t burn!
- Let cool slightly to room temperature, then refrigerate before cutting into bars.
* See notes below for alterations *
- If you don’t have mini marshmallows on hand, cut large marshmallows in half and use them instead.
- For an alternative crust, use full graham cracker sheets on bottom of fudge instead of crumbs and butter.